Monday, October 22, 2012

MYSTERY DATE



When I was young, there was this board game called Mystery Date.  I never played it because I was too little to understand what the game was about.   I not only understood very little about dating, but I certainly wouldn’t have grasped the idea that a “Mystery Date” would have been exciting. 

(Oh trust me, I totally understood dating later on . . . but that’s a whole other blog!)  In the game, you took the chance that you’d end up with a dream or a dud (horrid, I know, but true!)

Now that I’m older, I LOVE a good mystery.

So today, I’m going to throw a Mystery Thirty One party.  This party is complete with prizes and even has a mystery hostess who will walk away with ALL of the FREE Hostess gifts! 

Here’s the way it works:

Click on this link For the entire month of October, for every $31 you spend, you will get one of five items for HALF OFF! Here’s a special flyer for the sales items

 

















AND,  no mystery is complete without a surprise ending,  so, every person who makes a purchase through my mystery party will be eligible to be the winning Mystery Hostess.  At the end of the party, I will draw a name from among all the people who played.  The winning name will be named the Mystery Hostess and that person will receive all of the Hostess Gifts (just like a real 31 home Party!)

From my side of the fence, this is going to be awesome!  There’s a game, a sale, a surprise ending, and oh what the heck . . . I’ll even throw in free shipping.  Don’t forget, you have to click this link, place your order by going to “Events” and selecting “Mystery Party.” 

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, I hope I win! I placed my order and am very excited about getting it!

    ReplyDelete