Friday, December 28, 2012

Lilly Love

So, I don't know if you know this or not, but the word "fan" is actually an abbreviation of the word FANATIC.

I said that because I am a fan . . . okay I'm a FANATIC of Lilly Pulitzer.  Such a fan, in fact, that I even know that her birthday was just a few weeks ago on November 10th!

Who is Lilly Pulitzer, you ask? 

Well first of all, shame on you for not knowing, especially if you call yourself a southern girl or a girly girl!

"It all started in a juice stand" in 1959!  Lilly is a designer I LOVE (yes, we're on a first name basis . . . at least from my end we are!)  I've mentioned Lilly before.  She is a designer that I love!

She has been called the "Queen of Prep."   Her bright, cheerful, clothes are popular and have been worn by actresses, First Ladies, and me. :)  (I keep such good company!)  And also by my cousin, Jen, who I just HAVE to mention because she introduced me to my obsession love of Lilly years ago. 

Check them out, I bet you will be hooked too! www.lillypulitzer.com

Oh, and by the way, now in addition to ladies' clothes, the Lilly line carries children's and men's clothes, shoes, jewelry, bedding and more!  Man, I sound like a commercial for Lilly.  But I can't help myself!  I love her!

Lilly lovers know that there is no comparison, and just wearing Lilly has been known to make your day better!

From my side of the fence, every day (even cold days!)  should be a Lilly Day!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment