Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Decorating Makes My Heart Happy


I am not a cold weather girl, 
(my parents have said I have salt water in my veins, and I think I do. 
I like it hot and the sun shining!)


The only exception to this is for the holiday season.  I love the holiday season!
I love everything about it.  (Even the cold!)

I so enjoy listening to Christmas carols and decorating our home.



And decorating for Christmas, bringing out all the special ornaments and things the boys have made over the years...this makes me as happy as a warm summer day! :)












I have added a few new decorations this year, of course ideas I got from Pinterest!!




From my side of the fence, I think every season should be as awesome as Christmas.  Then I'd never miss the beach.  (Who am I kidding, that's totally not true!)

Cathy


...off to finish up the decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment